This introductory course gives all lovers of the sea the opportunity to experience freediving in a safe and enjoyable way. You will receive the basic skills that you need to become a freediver while practicing the most important aspects of freediving: Correct breathing and relaxation.
This course can be performed in one or two days.
- Minimum 12 years of age
- Must demonstrate self-sufficiency in the water without the use of equipment
Content of the course:
- The discipline of apnea
- The dive reflex
- Physical relaxation
- Diaphragmatic respiration
- Rules of safety
EXERCISES (performed in confined and open water):
- Donning of equipment
- Entry into water
- The weighting (buoyancy check)
- The finstroke
- The duck dive
- Clearing the snorkel
- Practice of safety (the system of pairs)
- Static apnea (1 Confined Water session)
- Constant weight: Free immersion & constant weight bi-fins (3 Open Water sessions)
Maximum depth: 10 meters
Price: 600 ILS for one day course, 1000 ILS for two days course
*The price includes insurance, certification letter, freediving equipment, transportation and photos+videos from the course.